Sparrow search is a mental health recruitment agency that provides recruiting & staffing services for mental health agencies across the U.S.
Our vision is to support organizations in finding the best talent to fill their open positions and assisting candidates in finding the best career opportunities that enhance their skill set.
desire alignment within their organization and
promote growth and ethical mental health services to their clients.
As mental health clinicians ourselves, Sparrow Search understands both the big picture and specific nuances of the mental health industry. We have seen first hand how limited resources, time constraints, and lack of quality candidate leads can cause an agency to suffer because they have not been able to hire the right people for the open roles
Sparrow Search seeks to connect the best professional talent with the best mental health agencies through a sensible and expedient process that yields positive results; therefore lowering overall costs, reducing turnover, & bringing lasting value to the organization.
1. Recruiting top talent.
2. Vetting talent for commitment, credentials, experience, and expertise.
3. Delivering the best candidates for the open position.
4. Assisting in a warm interview process.
5. Supporting negotiations of contract terms and conditions.
6. Fortifying the search process with mental health industry knowledge, experience, and consultation.
1. We believe everyone benefits when there is a collaborative partnership between all members of an organization.
2. In mental health, the public and clients served are directly impacted by the organization’s overall culture. Thus, a large part of our recruiting process is assessing and vetting candidates for culture fit & ethical matching of expertise.
1. Not only do we promise goodness of fit, but we also guarantee a warm transition from start to finish.
2. Our goal is to help organizations build their supreme teams with committed, ethical, and diverse talent so they can provide exceptional care to their clients and expand their community impact.